Dividing Workspace Has Never Been Easier
Throughout the history of offices, we’ve seen numerous products attempt to become the new norm; open concept and low wall office cubicles, which for a short period were considered “cool” and “modern”. However, the overall consensus of open concept quickly became negative. Employees need both visual and sound privacy. Some companies opted into low-wall workstations because of the price savings. Traditional cubicles are not cheap, averaging $3,000 per workstation or more with installation costs. What’s the solution?
Desk Dividers with the IFORCE Clamping Tabletop Bracket
When you think of versatility, desk-mounted panels are perfect. They are easy to install, affordable, and customizable to any office application. Furthermore, all of our desktop privacy panel systems are made from lightweight acoustical PET. When compared to fabric wrapped panels, these PET acoustical desk screens provide a sound absorption coefficient that is far superior.
For those looking to maintain an open and collaborative environment, our clear or frosted acrylic sneeze guard panels combined with the IFORCE desktop clamp is ideal.
Easily create the ultimate custom workspace with the IFOCE desk clamp. We’ve designed the bracket to accept any 1/4″ material, such as dry-erase boards, laminate paneling, polycarbonate, and more.
Benefits of Clamp-on Desk Screens
- Portable – Growing businesses are constantly rearranging their office space to better fit their growing needs. Unlike complication systems furniture, privacy panels for your desk take only minutes to disassemble and move.
- Lightweight – One of the common applications for desk screens is on standing desks, which all have weight capacities. Both our PRYVC panels and acrylic Sneeze GuardEZ screens weigh very little.
- Durable – The IFORCE bracket is custom extruded from 2 pieces of aluminum. Checked for quality and then anodized for a long-lasting durable and professional finish.
- Social Distancing – Providing a physical barrier between employees or clients is made quick and easy with the IFORCE clamping bracket.
- Tackable – Using the IFOCE bracket with our tackable PRYVC panels helps keep work surfaces clear and organized.